Site de l'université de Franche-Comté
IUT 25-70

Accommodation for student

The relevant accommodation forms will be sent to you either directly from the IUT or through your university. Most of the necessary information you need is covered in the universities web-sites but here’s a little more information to help you.

  • Résidence Colette and Résidence Fourier (situated at the university site; 'La Bouloie')
  • Résidence Megevand and Résidence Canot

Note : All accommodation is provided by CROUS, the national student accommodation service so you can be sure of a reasonable service and standard.